Wednesday 9 March 2011

Home Sweet Home...at least for a bit!

It has been SO great to be home for a few days!  Clean clothes, safety and Max!  I can't believe how gitty I was to use my Clearsonic and reunite with my beauty products and shoes!  I have been lovin' the snow, the storm Monday was so pretty.  We have been really busy catching up on things.  The best part of being home is spending time with my pup, Max!  I have also enjoyed catching up with family and friends.

One of our first stops in SLC was my brothers house, I couldn't wait to see my niece and nephew.  They are so stinking cute!  I also met up with Suzanne, (a friend I met through work last year) she has spent the last month in Thailand so we had lots to talk about.  Suzanne is a talented model and nurse, but she has recently become a stylist for Stella and Dot!  The jewelry line is AMAZING!  They have such beautiful pieces at great prices.  Check out her website at http://www.facebook.com/shopwithsuzanne?sk=wall . I also caught up with one of my BFFs, Lyndsay.  It was so fun to spend the day with her and her adorable daughter.  Matt was thrilled to hear that Jeremy was in town from Mexico, so we grabbed sushi with Jer and Cassie.  It's always exciting to hear about their crazy life in San Felipe.   My mom and her hubby got home from Hawaii today so it was great to catch up with them.  My mom has spent time in China, so she had lots of great travel tips for me.

We will be going no stop until we leave the country again.  We have so much to do!  Wish us luck!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment